Bankrupt Batman 2 Bankrupt Batman 2

The only thing missing...

Is some voice acting.
I'm a musician so naturally I was paying attention to how well you synced the music with the actually video and it was phenomenal.
The flash itself was pretty fluid. I love Batman and I really like the idea behind it. It's quite funny.

Green Hill Zone EP Green Hill Zone EP

WOW!

This is really good. My only complaint is that some of the string sections tend to drown out a few of the leading violins.
Other than that... MAN is this peaceful, lol.

Dj-C -Happy Times! (final) Dj-C -Happy Times! (final)

Pretty good.

It's sounds really good and I like it a lot. It makes me... Happy. Go figure, lol.
My only compplaint it the whole mix seems a little trebbly and the opening rides (I think) made me winse a little, lol. Other than that... DOWNLOADING!

Chimy727 responds:

lol coolio
trebbly lol
thanks a ton!
:D

-chimy727

Sonic 3- Carnival Night Zone Sonic 3- Carnival Night Zone

GAH!

I have to dock a point for a simple reason... I HATE CLOWNS. And of course with this I have to imagine one of the juggling bastards waddling towards me with a creepy ass grin on it's face.
.. Aside from that, nice rearrangement. The choice of instruments works beautifully here. My only real problem with it is that it seems to loop within the loop (if that makes any sense).
Keep it up, dude.

Cam3leon responds:

Not sure if I know what you mean by that, but thanks lol. And I can feel you on the clowns. My roommate didn't like it as much cuz he hated the Zone :P

Glad you toughed it out to hear it though lol