34 audio Reviews with Responses

Dj-C -Happy Times! (final) Dj-C -Happy Times! (final)

Pretty good.

It's sounds really good and I like it a lot. It makes me... Happy. Go figure, lol.
My only compplaint it the whole mix seems a little trebbly and the opening rides (I think) made me winse a little, lol. Other than that... DOWNLOADING!

Chimy727 responds:

lol coolio
trebbly lol
thanks a ton!

Sonic 3- Carnival Night Zone Sonic 3- Carnival Night Zone

I have to dock a point for a simple reason... I HATE CLOWNS. And of course with this I have to imagine one of the juggling bastards waddling towards me with a creepy ass grin on it's face.
.. Aside from that, nice rearrangement. The choice of instruments works beautifully here. My only real problem with it is that it seems to loop within the loop (if that makes any sense).
Keep it up, dude.

Cam3leon responds:

Not sure if I know what you mean by that, but thanks lol. And I can feel you on the clowns. My roommate didn't like it as much cuz he hated the Zone :P

Glad you toughed it out to hear it though lol

Wild Pokemon Remix Wild Pokemon Remix

WTF!!!?? I can't spit rhymes over this!

This is definitely a little different than most of your other submissions.
.. I miss the flow, lol.

The intro seems to be missing something... Although I'm not sure what.
Once the drums kick in (00:21) it makes up for the aforementioned problem I had with the lack of momentum.

The piano break at 00:37 was a nice touch, although I think it might be just a tad loud. The next part had a nice rave/techno feel to it was pulled off alright.

I'm mixed with the outro. It's quite original and I love your use of the "Celestial Short Synth." But mixing it with the jungle style drums was odd. What the hell... I liked it.

All and all this wasn't too bad. Maybe a little more equilizing among the leads and it should be good to go.
Nice job, bro!

Cam3leon responds:

Appreciate the feedback, dude, as always!

The intro's missing the "intro" actually. If you remember the little flashing motif at the beginning of a Pokemon battle, you'll remember it. I meant to add it once I was done with this joint, but I got lazy lol. I'll definitely put it soon, that should set the mood and up the tempo a little better.

As for the outro....I dunno lol. I was definitely trying for a change of pace with the little reggae beat. But I'm still getting the hang of the World Drums on FL, so hopefully they'll blend better with my other works.

Glad you dug it, thanx for the critiques! And if you still want a remix to flow to, you might be in luck with my next few submissions lol. I got some plans for Sonic and Kirby...

Seeing Red (Ken Incomplete) Seeing Red (Ken Incomplete)

You gave Ken a little bit of street cred.
He went from a rich white boy to a young man growing up in the projects, lol.
I like it though, especially the piano run at :26.
I like it though.

Check out my version if you get the time.

Cam3leon responds:

Haha yeah I got that idea from listening to his theme from Street Fighter 3, so I kinda got the impression that he was a bit of a hip-hop head. Plus I thought it matches his brashness a little, and I wanted to do something different with this arrangement.

Thanx for the feedback. Glad I caught you off guard with that one :P

Super Metroid Demo Super Metroid Demo

Piano meatloaf

Yo, stellar.
I love the deep ass piano in the beginning. And the chor at :35 it's beautiful, chilling, and then haunting at :49. What a well rounded remix.
The end though... WHOA! lol
Horrible cut, lol. You should go back and add this to your newer Metroid track... Fix that up a but, lol.
Godd all around though.

Cam3leon responds:

I was actually thinking about cutting and pasting the final draft of the theme. I'll keep that in mind...

Thanx once again dude :)

Cutting Edge (Mega Man 1) Cutting Edge (Mega Man 1)

The guy below me obviously doesn't venture to NG o

I'm diggin' this my man. Kinda makes me wanna salsa.
Keep it up.
Fuck that hoe below me.

Cam3leon responds:

Lol thanx for the love dude

Ken's Theme Ken's Theme

This is nice.

I love Street Fighter, the music, and especially this theme.

I thought you done a very good job with it. The overall mix doesn't sound as clean as some of your later stuff but I guess that is to be expected. I like the rearrangement you did with the parts amd the guitar solos in the middle and end..

I'm just as much into metal as I am video game music but I have to say that, although I've heard it done several times, I've never liked a lot of doube bass with this one.

.. And since you plugged your stuff on mine, I'm going to do the same = P.
Give it a listen and tell me what you think.

Nice job, bro.

Metaljonus responds:

Name a track and i'll give it a listen :)

Chill Penguin (Compleat) Chill Penguin (Compleat)

I'm sorry but any Megaman song lacking drums gets and automatic lower score from me. The song itself isn't a bad rearrangement though.

MetalMetroid responds:

Yeah I know im trying to work with drums more and more right now it's not going ANY were so if and when I DO ever get that crap going and I learn drums more I will Add some on here for ya thanks for your review

castlevania:wicked child rock castlevania:wicked child rock

Pretty Good!

The drums sound real nice. The guitars arn't recorded with the best quality, but I don't suspect you have atleast $5,000 to lay down on a professional studio either though. So on that note, not too shabby. Good use of combining synths aswell.

dbz-dude responds:

thanks if you like this i sugest you listen to my other castlevania pieces

Kraid's Hideout [Remake] Kraid's Hideout [Remake]

I can definitly hear everything you discussed in your comments. I personally would have done a few things a little differently, although I'm not how. That's not to say that what you did with it hear is bad, because I think it's amazing. Keep up the good work.

MusicWizard responds:

Thank you!

Yes it is a bit complicated, but i just love it, the mystic feeling.

Thanks again for the vote and comment!