View Profile Beartheshadows

All 62 Audio Reviews

62 w/ Responses

Awesome

I kind of like this. And I agree with the robot bowser idea. Nintendo should look into that for the future. Good job with this!

Hmm

I'm not sure if you made this specific one, but I've heard this midi somwhere before and it's a great idea. Good job I guess.

JakesFable responds:

Oh Yes I made this piece because its from an older Zelda game, Oracal of Ages and Seasons, You probly haven't played those, But this was one of my favorite Zelda pieces and I don't know why they didn't keep the theme for the newer Zelda games like Phantom Hour Glass or Twilight Princess, But anyways thanks for the review, It was indeed very much aprieciated ;)

Nice Work

Your transitions were nearly flawless, but I don't really like your instruments of choice... but that's just me. It's overall good though.

Not bad.

I don't seem to remember the drums being so upbeat, but I like it. Your choice of sounds was really good too. Keep up the good work.

Sounds Familiar

But I can't put my finger on it. Which stage was this from? I have a couple in mind.

Gian responds:

Its from DK3.. the one that the Huge baby monkey is with the lady monkey.. its the world of the waterfalls.. play DK3.. in the river stages and youll remember :P

Not too shabby

Quite badass really. My only complaint is that the drums are in the right speaker only, WTF? Besides that, sweet shit. DOWNLOADING!

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate!

Your speakers must be broken. The drums play fine on mine doood!

Awesome!

Enough said!

Not bad.

The sounds you used sound really good, as did the sequencing. The random drum breaks got kind of annoying. I wasn't sure if it was a messup or if you wanted it to sound that way. I think it broke off and you wrote somthing of your own near the middle. I can't remember how the original went all the way. Pretty good though.

dashmyoku responds:

You know, you're completely right about those damned drum fills being annoying. I dunno why I left it like that. I'll go ahead and edit that and re-upload the track. >.>

Hell yeah

I like this one a lot. I couldn't help but nod my head a little. I would throw you up the horns and actually get into it, if it wasn't 1:30 in the goddamn morning and I wasn't so tired.

But, I have to give it a 8/10 for the lack of vocals. Put that shit down, and you'll be seeing another reveiw from me with a 10, I'm sure.

Sweet shit none the less dude. Keep up the good work.

I'm not sure if I like this or not.

The kick drum in the beginning and throughout the song just reminds me of a group of people clapping from left to right and that image is not good, lol. I guess the mix itself isn't too bad though. It gets a little better once the piano comes in near the middle.

XxIronxManxX responds:

well im still not that great at making songs but thanks for listening

I Use: Carvin DC727, M-Audio Keystation 88es, M-Audio Oxygen 25, Line6 Tone-Port UX2, FL Studio 11: Producer Edition, and numerous plugins. My taste in music ranges from everything to... Everything! Seriously.

31, Male