View Profile Beartheshadows

34 w/ Responses

Not bad.

The sounds you used sound really good, as did the sequencing. The random drum breaks got kind of annoying. I wasn't sure if it was a messup or if you wanted it to sound that way. I think it broke off and you wrote somthing of your own near the middle. I can't remember how the original went all the way. Pretty good though.

dashmyoku responds:

You know, you're completely right about those damned drum fills being annoying. I dunno why I left it like that. I'll go ahead and edit that and re-upload the track. >.>

Hell yeah

I like this one a lot. I couldn't help but nod my head a little. I would throw you up the horns and actually get into it, if it wasn't 1:30 in the goddamn morning and I wasn't so tired.

But, I have to give it a 8/10 for the lack of vocals. Put that shit down, and you'll be seeing another reveiw from me with a 10, I'm sure.

Sweet shit none the less dude. Keep up the good work.

I'm not sure if I like this or not.

The kick drum in the beginning and throughout the song just reminds me of a group of people clapping from left to right and that image is not good, lol. I guess the mix itself isn't too bad though. It gets a little better once the piano comes in near the middle.

XxIronxManxX responds:

well im still not that great at making songs but thanks for listening

One of the best

arrangments I've heard on Newgrounds. Is this from a video game of just one of your own pieces? Just when it starts to get too repetative, you change it up one way or another. Nicely done. I love the bassline and the strings near the end add a very heavenly feel to it aswell. I'm downloading this.

kelwynshade responds:

This is just another original piece I've created in my spare time. I'm currently working on a Remix of it (faster drums near the middle and more of a hurried feeling to it).

Glad you liked it, man.

Well...

your right... ew.

Beautifuly done.

I think you really captured the essence of the song and your choice of instruments were great.

Not bad, but...

The opening drums kind of through it off.

Good show, sir.

I definitly feel like I'm on a beach while listening to this. Awsome job.

This reminds me of...

the Rugrats for some reason. Pretty good though.

CrazyCookie responds:

I loved that show when I was a kid. :o

Good.

I wish the first lead was a little louder, but it seemed to jump out a little after the drums came in. Not bad.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

thx alot ^_^v

I Use: Carvin DC727, M-Audio Keystation 88es, M-Audio Oxygen 25, Line6 Tone-Port UX2, FL Studio 11: Producer Edition, and numerous plugins. My taste in music ranges from everything to... Everything! Seriously.

30, Male