View Profile Beartheshadows

34 w/ Responses

Pretty good.

Never thoguht of hearing this tune this way. Very well done though.

Why is this in the video game section?

Great job though.

Chronamut responds:

because there is no "movies" section - and anime always gets stuck in vg too for some reason..

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

I usually don't rate higher than an 8, but...

I always hated this annoying ass stage, but loved the music. It was the only thing that kept me coming back... until I beat it. I think you executed it perfectly though. I love the bass a lot. The drums were amazing as well. Keep up the good work.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

I know whatchu mean man...I hated this stage too. but the song was tight. i'm glad you love the song. ^_^v

Aawwssoommee!!

I thoguht the lyrics and vocals were very out of the odinary, but in a good way. You guys mixed it really well.

TheMegas responds:

Glad you enjoyed it!

Very powerful.

I love the acoustic guitar in it, but I wish you would have made it a little more prominet. Good though.

Too close to the original.

But not bad.

I really wanted to like this.

But I really couldn't hear enough of the original tune in it.

Gorekiller responds:

Well that's the problem... thanks for the review.

Nice.

Love this song. I couldn't help but bob my head.

Not bad.

I don't remember too much of this tune, but I like how the drums pick up. Definitly groovy.

Stage3-1 responds:

Neither do I. When I did it, I was just looking for a sweet sounding Castlevania song. I realized they are all good, so I somehow settled on this one.

Beetle Juice?

I kind of remember some of this level but not really the music. Although I really like this one. It reminds me of Edward Scissorhands (or somthing Danny Elfamn would compose).

I Use: Carvin DC727, M-Audio Keystation 88es, M-Audio Oxygen 25, Line6 Tone-Port UX2, FL Studio 11: Producer Edition, and numerous plugins. My taste in music ranges from everything to... Everything! Seriously.

30, Male